Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

Sounds I can hear

Sounds I can hear

Today I’m going to be telling you about the sounds I can hear. Sounds I hear from different places.

There are many things you can hear at home like slow music, hip hop  jazz,
rock and pop music. A lot of teenagers like to kickback in bed and listen to hip hop and sometimes sleep. Teenagers can be lazy and just lay in bed and sleep all day.
Everyday I go to school I hear a lot of things like birds, laughing, jokes, cars and also the wind. In class I can hear a lot of chatting and a lot of laughing. People like to listen to music with their earphones. Sometimes people talk while they are listening to music.

When I’m at home or at school I can hear a lot of sounds. I can’t even imagine the whole wide world with no sound that will be really awkward. Not one person will be able to communicate to others. It will be really hard for others to solve problems when they are sad.

I really enjoy having sounds in my life because without sound no one will be able to solve problems or talk. The whole wide world will be so silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment