Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

Term 1 Reflection 2014

Term 1 Reflection 2014

My highlights this term would have to be... Becoming a Yr7 and also being a role model. Fia Fia was also a highlight. I was in the Hip Hop group.

I have made improvements/progress in…….  reading because last year I was in a low group but this year I have moved up a group.

I know this because…... I have never moved up a group before. I know that I am better at reading.  
I still need to work hard to improve my… my writing and reading.

I know this because… My maths is going good but my reading and my writing is not as good.

I am most proud of my efforts in Studyladder reading and maths because I always get my work done on time.

My 3 main goals for Term 2 will be:
1.  to move up a group in reading,
2. to listen properly to instructions
3. to work out maths problems myself and improve in maths





No comments:

Post a Comment