Pages

Monday 21 September 2015

Something I did for the first time

Firstly, I was waiting with my Mum and my Aunty for our flight. While we we're waiting we we're weighing our bags to see how heavy it is. After weighing our bags we waited and waited until it was time to go.


I felt excited that we are leaving New Zealand to go to Tonga. Once it was time for us to leave we said our goodbyes to my family and then we left. Once we left I felt so excited that I was about to go on the plane for the first time.


We checked my mum’s handbag and our other stuff and it was taking quite a while. I thought to myself that we were about to miss our flight I was getting worried and scared at the same time. Once most of our stuff has been checked I wasn’t that worried anymore.


Once the checking has been finished we carried on walking towards the plane I was getting excited again that I was about to go on a plane. I was rushing my mum telling her ‘’to walk faster so we won’t miss our flight’’. When we arrived inside the plane myself my mum and my aunty sat on our sets and the plane took off.

After, Sitting in the plane for about 2 and a half hours I was happy that the plane was landing in Tonga. Walking out the door feeling the nice breeze I felt good that we have finally arrived in Tonga.

1 comment:

Mrs. Moala said...

Ata! How lucky you are to visit Tonga! I would love to see you include some figurative language to help express your feelings. For example, My suitcase was as heavy as an elephant.

Post a Comment