Pages

Friday 7 March 2014

Sketchup


Have you heard of sketchup? If you haven't then I am going to tell you who uses it sketchup is used for anyone kids,parents,teachers anyone can use. You can uses it anytime with your friend yourself and even with your parent.

Sketchup is and design programme it can be use for 3D printing it is also a drawing tool you can move around you can draw all sorts of shapes. You can make a car ipad boat phone ipod anything sketchup is one of the best drawing tool to me its fun.



Sketchup is special to me because I love to create things its fun. I love sketchup its one of my favorite designs project to draw stuff on. You can do 3D printing at our school Point England we like to make our sketchup designs nice and small its up to you if you want it big or not.





No comments:

Post a Comment