Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Empathy

What does Empathy mean? Well empathy means when someone gets hurt and they feel the pain and your friend feels sorry for you then that’s called Empathy. When you're looking after one another and sharing each others emotions by knowing how they feel.

Say if you hit your toe on a door and it really hurts and your cousin, sister or brother asks ‘’what’s wrong’’ and you say ‘’I hit my toe on that door’’. They ask ‘’are you okay?’’ You say ‘’yes I’m fine’’. Then that’s another way to show what empathy means.

Let me tell you another way to explain what Empathy means. Say if I get into a fight and I get hurt,  your friend picks you up and says ‘’are you okay?’’. If you don’t say anything back then your friend might feel sorry for you and she or he might know how you feel. There’s another way to show what Empathy means.

No comments:

Post a Comment