Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

A Strange Noise

On a dark day there was no sun at all he was wondering what was going on? as he was walking towards the house where all the animals get sheared. When he was walking past the place he was looking around the house.

‘’Its changed’’ Bill said out loud to himself he kept on walking until he saw something he never saw before. He kept on walking just in case something bad happens he was so scared because he hasn't seen that before in his life he said.

Once he got to the end he heard something say ‘’Bill don’t go in there’’ Bill answered ‘’how do you know my name?’’ then there was no reply at all he was feeling a little bit sick not because that person it was because of walking a lot of time. He decided to have a long long rest in the shed he lay down and fell asleep.

When he woke up he saw the same thing he wondered what is going on when he walked he could hear someone saying ‘’Bill Bill come here’’ Bill looked around nobody then he left. ‘’HAHAHA’’ he heard Bill turned around it was his little brother Toby all along. ‘’So it was you all along’’ Bill said ‘’yes’’ said Toby.

At the end there was no problem and they didn't
need to solve anything also nobody got hurt. because it was Toby all along.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ata! My name is Brooklyn and I am from Mobile, Alabama, United States! This is a pretty scary story. I bet Bill was pretty scared. Would you be scared? I know I would. I do not like to go outside alone when it's dark. I would definitely be scared if someone said my name and I could not see them. Did you write this story? It's very good. If you did write it you should keep writing. You did a great job.

<a href="www.rowlandbrooklynredm310.blogspot.com>Brooklyn Rowland's EDM 310 Class Blog</a>

Post a Comment