Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013

Rippa Rugby


Rippa rugby is fun I like it because we get to play other schools and we won the hole thing the first game me almost lost but we draw a game with a school called panow.

They are very hard to play against and we played them in the finals.They were so hard that we almost lost to them but we keep on passing the ball out the two the two wingers.

We were so happy when we won I was so tired from running the ball.We are going to Eden Park we all ran to have some water and went to sit down so they can tell us who won and what place we came.

After that they told us who won and the mix term won we went to get wet and came back then we left to go back to school we got changed and just room eighteen had to go in the hall and played games.After that the bell rang and we got to go home.


1 comment:

Lesieli Vala said...

Hi Ata,
I absolutely loved your blog post about Ripper Rugby in 2013. Did you know I use to play Ripper Rugby when I was year 5, I am sure you were surprised by that! My favourite bit of the story is when you said " We were so Happy when we won! " love it!

Post a Comment