Pages

Friday 23 March 2012

Roller Blading

The boys rushed to get a roller blades but it was the girls turn we rushed to get one of the roller blades and then we started to go up and down the hall it was the girls first all of the girls went down and up the hall and around it and then me and my friend went around the court and came back as I was going I keep on falling over because I kept on going fast.

As i came back from the court it was the boys turn then the girls went to play table tennis it was so fun to play i played my friend Mele at table tennis it was a good game and so fun when we had finished it was lunchtime and i hope that we could do it again.

1 comment:

Hope said...

Wow Ata
Great story you have wrote. keep it up and I can't wait till your next blog post.

Post a Comment